GenTent GT10KB00GB Details and Specifications
GenTent 10K Stormbracer–Grey
GenTent 10K Stormbracer fits most open-frame portable generators from 3000 watts to 10,000 watts for safe operation in wet, stormy weather. An RF Welded Grey Vinyl Dome Canopy protects the top and sides of the generator while maintaining air flow for cooling and air intake. A large door-flap provides easy access for refueling. The canopy protects electrical panels and outlets from rain, snow, sleet, and ice.
The GenTent Generator Tent Cover handles winds up to 70 MPH, an 18-inch covering of snow, and up to 12 inches of rain per day.
Setup GenTent in minutes with three easy steps.
- Attach the four adapter clamps to the generator tubular frame with the supplied screws.
- Mount the fiberglass rods to the adapter clamps and adjust.
- Cover the rods with the waterproof canopy.
The unique patented design adjusts to virtually any portable generator from 3000 to 10,000 watts.
GenTent Hardware Included
- Clamps and Frame Adapters
- Rubber Sleeves
- Stainless Steel Bolts and Washers
- Nylon Self-Locking Knob
- Polystyrene Clamp Clip
- High-Strength Fiberglass Rods
- Hardware made in the USA
- The GenTent Hardware has a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
GenTent Grey Canopy
- NFPA 701-Rated Vinyl Laminated Polyester Grey Canopy rated from -15F to 185F (-25C to 85C).
- Outdoor Rated Elastic
- Outdoor Rated Hook and Loop
- The Grey Canopy carries the GenTent 1-Year Limited Warranty
* Not for fully encased generators.
** Generators with square-tube frames, heat shields, blocking panels, or small frames require a Universal Frame Adaptation Kit