Generac Power Systems 7682 Details and Specifications
GP6500E 6500 Watt Portable Generator with Electric Start
The Generac 6500 Generator offers PowerRush™ Advanced Technology, which delivers more than a 40% increased starting capacity*allowing you to do more with less. Generac’s OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank ensure extended engine life and run times, while the steel tube cradle provides added strength. The low-oil shutdown feature protects the generator from damage. The Generac 6500 Watt Generator transports easily across rough or difficult terrain with the heavy-duty wheels and easy fold-down handle. Even maintenance is a breeze, with the hour meter keeping track of necessary upkeep at regular intervals.
- Features Generac PowerRush Advanced Technology—Delivers over 40% more starting power for motors allowing you to do more with less.
- Electric start model for easy operation (Battery Included)
- Generac durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to a 10.5 hour run-time at 50% load.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Hardened 1 ¼” steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels allow for easy portability
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Covered outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions
- Plug-in battery charger jack keeps battery charged and ready to go
*Emissions: 49 State, not for sale to California