Generac Guardian Features and Benefits
Easier Installation Saves you Money
Generac designs, engineers, and manufactures Generac Guardian Series in the USA. Their customer care center, located in Wisconsin, operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year long to receive your calls and answer your questions. Their philosophy says it all.
"Generac. Reliable. Dependable. We promise."
Count on a Generac Generator to keep your family safe and your business open and operating.
Generac engineered and built the Guardian Series to save you money on installation costs without compromising on the quality, reliability, and peace of mind built into every generator.
- Fully Removable Door Panels make access for installation, maintenance, and repair easier than ever before.
- The new Base Pad minimizes ground preparation and no longer requires a gravel bed.
- More efficient wiring techniques save installation time and offer more options with minimal or no additional expense.
New for 2022 -> Generac 26kW Generator Smart Grid Ready. Most Powerful Guardian Generator for Home or Business.
New for 2020 -> Generac Guardian 24kW Standby Backup Power for Home. Power for Business.
24kW Generator and 26kW Generator Guide
Generac Guardian Series Generators
The latest Guardian models include engineering and manufacturing improvements that make Generac Guardian the easiest installation on the market, which saves you time and money when your installer arrives. With models from 10 kilowatts to 26 kilowatts, it has never been easier to match your needs and budget with a generator that keeps your family and home safe during a power outage.
Each fully automatic home standby generator has a Generac G-Force engine, purpose built by Generac for rigorous duty of a home standby generator. G-Force engines have a fully pressurized lubrication system with an automotive-style oil filter. Low-oil shutdown protects the engine if the oil runs low and alerts the homeowner. The engine design maximizes breathing for better fuel efficiency. Generac added plateau-honed, cast-iron cylinder walls with plasma moly rings to run cooler and reduce oil consumption for a long engine life.
How to Move a Generac Standby Generator
Generac Guardian Home Backup Generator
The most popular home standby generator in the country, 7 out of 10 homeowners choose Generac Guardian for a home backup generator. Designed and Built in the USA. Manufactured in America with a fully staffed Customer Call Center in Wisconsin staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Taking Pre-orders on Generac 26kW Generator with 200-Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Taking Pre-orders on 26kW Generac 7290 Generator with Free Mobile Link
- Generac 24kW Generator with 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- 24kW Generac Generator Generator with Free Mobile Link
- Generac 22kW Generator with 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- 22kW Generac Generator with Free Mobile Link
- Generac 7228 18kW Generator with 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Generac 7226 18 kW Generator with Free Mobile Link
- Generac 7225 14kW Generator with 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- 14kW Generac Generator with 16 Circuit 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Generac 7223 14kW Generator with Free Mobile Link
- Generac 10kW Generator 7172 with 16 Circuit 100 Amp ATS
- Generac 7171 10kW Generator with Free Mobile Link
- Generac 20kW Generator 7077 208 Volt 3 Phase Commercial Application
Generator Cart: One Person Generator Transport Cart
Generac Guardian Features
Utility Quality Power with True Power Technology delivers best-in-class power quality equivalent or better than utility power with less than 5% total harmonic distortion to operate the most sensitive electronics, power hungry machines, or microcontroller based appliances.
The Generac Promise
Generac was founded in 1959 to produce portable generators for Craftsman. In 1989, they introduced the first practical and cost effective automatic home backup generator, thus creating the home standby generator market. Seven out of ten homeowners choose a Generac Guardian Generator for emergency backup power.
- USA Engineered and Built*.
- Customer Care Center in Wisconsin manned 24/7-365 days a year.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Mobile LinkTM keeps you informed no matter where you are.
- ISO 9001:2008
Commercial Standby Generator Guide
*USA built using parts made in the USA with some materials from foreign suppliers. G-Force Engines Purpose Built in Wisconsin.
Updated February 10, 2022