Kohler Generators 14RESAL-200SELS Details and Specifications
Kohler 14kW Air cooled Standby Generator and 200 Amp SE Rated Automatic Transfer Switch, a popular generator for backup power, with an automatic transfer switch included.
Fast Backup Power
KOHLER generators restore power within 10 seconds of an outage.
Automatic, hands-off operation. In the event of a utility power outage, the transfer switch - working in tandem with the generator - automatically starts the generator to restore power to the home, whether you're home or away. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 14kW Kohler generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.
• RDC2 Controller - One digital controller manages both the generator and Model RXT transfer switch functions, has two-line backlit LCD display.
• Designed for today's most sophisticated electronics, Extraordinary Reliability!
• Multi-Fuel System - LP Vapor (Propane) or Natural Gas, Field Convertible.
• Kohler Command PRO Engine for Powerful, Reliable Air-Cooled Performance
• Exclusive 100% Corrosion-Proof Enclosure
• Polymer base eliminates the need for a concrete mounting pad.
• Meets emission regulations for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, CARB and EPA Certified Fuel System
• Includes OnCue Plus Generator Management System.
• The Kohler 14 kW generator can easily start and run a 5 ton air conditioner without dropping power to other appliances.*
Appearance and Noise:
The Kohler 14kW has a polymer enclosure that dampens sound and won't rust or corrode, even in harsh environments, impact tested to -30°F. The unit is 48 inches wide, 26 inches wide and 29 inches high. The top of the enclosure is a hinged, lockable cover for easy access to the controller. Under the lockable cover is a second lid that lifts for access to the oil dipstick and filler, oil filter and other generator parts. The 67 dB sound rating compares to the amount of noise made by many central air conditioning units.
The RXT 200 amp transfer switch works directly with the DC2 controller on board the generator. The transfer switch continuously monitors the utility line for electrical current and provides the data to the controller. When utility power is interrupted or falls below acceptable levels, a short delay before engine start prevents the generator from starting during a momentary outage. The generator engine starts, reaches operating speed, and the transfer switch moves the home's power source to the generator. After utility power is restored, the home is moved back onto utility power, the generator goes through an engine cool-down cycle, and then shuts down. The RXT-JFNC-200ASE 200 amp service entrance automatic transfer switch with load shed kit installed with nema 3R aluminum enclosure. The load shed kit monitors generator current and frequency to determine when to shed loads. Two HVAC relays to control two independent air conditioner loads are included.
RXT-JFNC-200ASE, Service Rated 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch with installed load shed kit, Nema 3R Aluminum Enclosure (Outdoor/Indoor rated).
Flexible Fuel Line Connector
Requires a 12-Volt Group 51 Battery with 500 Cold Cranking Amps.
*Based on generator and load size.
Non-Standby Warranty: 18 Months or 1000 Hours Limited