Generac Power Systems 7686 Details and Specifications
Generac 8000 Watt Generator
The Generac 8000 Watt Generator offers many benefits that make this model a favorite for emergency power or recreational use. PowerRush Advanced Technology delivers over 30% more motor starting capacity. Electric start makes the GP8000E easy to use with the battery included.
You’ll always be prepared with the plug-in battery jack that keeps the battery charged and ready for unexpected outages. The long-lasting OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank with fuel gauge provide increased durability and up to an 11-hour runtime at 50% load.
Rough or rugged environments will not be an issue thanks to the covered outlets for added protection, heavy-duty wheels that will never go flat and a fold-down handle that will enable you to easily transport your generator to any location. The low-oil feature will automatically shut down the generator, preventing damage to the unit, while the hardened 1.25-in. steel-tube cradle increases strength and resilience. And with the regular maintenance alerts provided by your hour meter, you’ll never be caught off guard.
8000 Watt Generator Features
- PowerRush ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY—The Generac 8000E delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less.
- Electric start model for easy operation—Battery Included
- Generac's durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11 hour run-time at 50% load.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Hardened 1 ¼” steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels allow for easy portability
*Emissions: 49 State Only, not for sale to California