Generac Power Systems 5685 Details and Specifications
The Generac Generator Transport Cart is designed to allow one person to move and position a Generac Guardian Generator without additional people or equipment. Large wheels make it easy to move over any level surface including hard surfaces, grass, gravel, or packed ground.
It even functions as a generator lift cart to move the generator off the shipping pallet with ease. The Generator Cart is Assembled while the generator is on the pallet.
This Generac Generator Cart is compatible with any Air-Cooled Generac Generator. Simply assemble the cart to the generator while it is still on the shipping pallet or before moving the generator to a new location.
- Remove the shipping brackets that hold the generator to the pallet.
- Slide the lifting rods through the generator base holes.
- Attach the wheel frame assemblies to the lifting rods.
- Insert the side rails into the wheel frame assemblies.
- Add the handle between the two side rails.
- Pull the Guardian Transport Cart handle back to raise the generator and pull or push it off the pallet.
- Easily position the generator on a generator pad, a poured slab, or directly on the ground.
Guardian Transport Cart
After assembly, the generator cart provides up to 6-1/2 inches of clearance from the ground to the bottom of the generator
Use caution when moving the generator up or down a slope. The heavy weight could make it difficult for one person to control the cart with the generator attached.
Use caution when moving the generator across a slope as it could tip sideways.
Read the specification sheet and installation guide included with the cart before use.