Champion 100616 Details and Specifications
Generator Pad for Champion Home Standby Generators
The Champion Generator Pad simplifies standby generator installation. Eliminates the need for a poured concrete pad. Remove grass, level soil, tamp, and lay the pad in place. The concrete generator pad lasts for years and keeps the generator level.
Includes brackets with bolts and washers for fastening the generator to the bracket. The Generator Pad is predrilled for the bracket bolts.
Designed for Champion Home Standby Generators.
Champion Concrete Pad for Generator
- Determine placement of the Champion Home Standby Generator according to local building codes.
- Prepare the site by removing grass, sticks, sod, stones, and any debris.
- Level the site and tamp the soil.
- Place the Concrete Pad for Generator on the site and check for level. Make any adjustments before placing the generator on the pad.
- Insert the brackets into the home standby generator composite base.
- Place the generator on the pad. Align the bolt holes to the brackets.
- Fasten the brackets to the pad using the included bolts and washers with a 9/16 socket.
- 3-inch Concrete Pad for Generator
- 2 Fastening Brackets
- 4 Bolts (3/8x16)
- 4 Washers
Note: Do Not Use the bolts or brackets used to fasten the Home Standby Generator to the shipping pallet.