Cummins Power Generation A040C962 Details and Specifications
Cummins Onan OTEC 125 Amp 208 Volt 3 Phase Automatic Transfer Switch
OTEC Transfer Switches switch between the electric utility and standby power system. The automatic transfer switch monitors both power sources. On loss of primary, the switch automatically signals the standby generator to start and transfers power to the generator after it is running. When the switch detects stable power from the utility, it switches the load back to the utility and the generator begins to shut down.
The fully integrated controller has integrated LED indicators and digital pushbuttons for ease of operator use and practical functionality.
OTEC 125 Amp 208 Volt ATS Features
- Microprocessor Control: Easy-to-use, standard control. LEDs display ATS status. Push buttons activate control test, exercise timing, and transfer mode.
- Programmed Transition: Open transition timing can be adjusted to completely disconnect the load from both sources for a programmed time period.
- Advanced Mechanism: Bi-directional linear actuator provides frictionless, constant force, straight line transfer switch action during automatic operation.
- Manual Operation: Shielded termination with over-center contact mechanism for effective manual operation while de-energized.
- Positive Interlocking: Mechanical and electrical interlocking prevent source-to-source connection through the power or control wiring.
- Main Contacts: Heavy duty silver alloy contacts and multi-leaf chutes rated for motor loads or full load system transfer.
- Easy Service/Access: Single-plug harness connection and compatible terminal markings simplify servicing. Access space is ample. Door-mounted controls are field-programmable, no tool is required.
Compatible With: Cummins Onan Connect Series 208V 3 Phase
UL 1008 Listed