Cummins Power Generation 7216 Details and Specifications
Generac 13kW 16kW 18kW Maintenance Kit 7216
The Generac Maintenance Kit 7216 for 13kW, 16kW, and 18kW Guardian Generators with G-Force V-Twin 816cc OHVI engines provides all the hardware required for regular scheduled maintenance according to the maintenance schedule provided in the owner manual.
- Air Filter
- Oil Filter
- Two Spark Plugs
- Oil Funnel
- Oil Not Included. Purchase SAE 5W-30 oil separately.
- Do Not use oil additives.
Extended outages require daily oil level checks and service once every 7-8 days. Keep 4-6 quarts of oil on hand and 2-3 maintenance kits for use during extended outages.
On time maintenance fulfills warranty requirements, helps ensure a long engine life, and facilitates easy starts and smooth operation.
Scheduled maintenance is a requirement of all standby generators including Generac Guardian 13kW, 16kW, and 18 kW home standby systems.
Compatible Generators—Generac 13kW Maintenance Kit
- 13kW Generators with 816cc G-Force V-Twin OHVI Engines
- Generac Guardian 13kW | 7173
- Generac Guardian 13kW with 100-Amp 16-Circuit ATS | 7174
- Generac Guardian 13kW with 200-Amp Whole House ATS | 7175
Compatible Generators—Generac 16kW Maintenance Kit
- 16kW Generators with 816cc G-Force V-Twin OHVI Engines
- Generac Guardian 16kW | 7176
- Generac Guardian 16kW with 100-Amp 16-Circuit ATS | 7177
- Generac Guardian 16kW with 100-Amp Whole House ATS | 7178
Compatible Generators—Generac 18kW Maintenance Kit
- 18kW Generators with 816cc G-Force V-Twin OHVI Engines
- Generac Guardian 18 kW with 200-Amp Whole House ATS | 7228
- Generac Guardian 18kW without ATS | 7226