Onan RV 7.0HGJAD-6760 Details and Specifications
Cummins Onan Commercial QG7000 Gasoline EFI 120/240V EVAP
Designed for tough commercial applications, the Cummins Onan Quiet Gas Series generators are loaded with quality features. These include exceptionally low noise and vibration, easy installation, diagnostic capability and digital regulation which maintains voltage stability as loads change. The Quiet Gas EFI is the first Electronic Fuel Injection generator set in the industry.
The advanced digital control provides extensive diagnostic capabilities by constantly monitoring the generator set's operation and alerting the user to potential problems. It also assists the operator or service personnel in troubleshooting a variety of operating conditions and service checks.
Features & Benefits:
• First EFI (electronic fuel injection) generator set in its class.
• EFI provides improved hot and cold start capability
• EVAPporative specification for trailer applications required to meet CARB Tier 3 and EPA phase 3 standards.
• Quietest and lowest vibration generator set in its class
• Integrated housing design
• Enclosed muffler for ease of installation
• Self-diagnostic capability to simplify troubleshooting
• Runs two ACs
• Digital regulation for voltage stability as loads change
• Electronic governor for voltage stability and frequency control
• EFI Generator sets require a chassis-specific fuel system kit, see recommended products, p/n 541-1002.
Picture is representative of actual product, this unit has no hydraulic pump.
• Effective January 1, 2011, gasoline generator sets on trailers, diesel chassis or any other non-motorized mobile apparatus must have an EVAP generator set, approved tank, EVAP canister, hoses and fitgings all meeting the CARB Tier 3 and EPA phase 3 standards and specifications. This law applies in all 50 states.