Generac Power Systems 8011 Details and Specifications
7500 Watt Generator – Generac GP7500E DF
With more power than ever before, the Generac 7500 Watt Generator comes with plenty of features that make it stand out from the crowd.
- Dual Fuel Operation—Runs on gasoline or propane—switch fuels without shutting down.
- CO Sense Technology* stops the generator and sets an Alert LED if it detects unsafe levels of carbon monoxide.
- Powerful Generac 420cc OHV engine for the best performance. Meets EPA emissions standards and is CARB Compliant. For sale in all 50 states.
- PowerRush Technology delivers up to 30% more power for starting electric motors.
- Low oil detection shuts down the generator to prevent damage when the engine runs low on oil.
- 100 Hours Between Oil Changes.
- 7.9 gallon steel fuel tank with built-in gauge for up to 10 hours of run time at 50% Load.
- Runs up to 5 Hours on a 20 Lb LP Tank (Not Included). Use a larger tank for longer run times.
- Hardened steel tube cradle for strength and durability.
- Hour meter takes the guesswork out of on-time maintenance.
- Electric start with included battery makes starting the engine easy.
The 7500 Watt Portable Generator from Generac includes a 3-year limited consumer warranty or 2-year limited commercial warranty.
*Never run any internal combustion engine indoors. This generator design only allows outdoor operation away from buildings. Read Safety Stickers and Owner Manual. Follow all safety guidelines.
Generac 7500 Watt Portable Generator
Power to run almost anything, anywhere.
Running Watts (continuous)
Starting Watts (momentary)
Home Backup – Easily starts a small air conditioner+, well pump+, furnace+, plus all your essentials and some conveniences.
Job Site—Power for several trades plus equipment like air compressors, table saws, corded power tools, and temporary lighting. Charge tool batteries and electronics.
Outdoor Events—Fairs, Markets, Community Picnics, Events, Food Trucks & Trailers, Lights.
With a portable generator, you have the power you need anywhere you go.
+Hard Wired Appliances require a manual transfer switch for power from a generator. HomeLink 30-Amp Manual Transfer Switch with Inlet Box
GP7500E DF Control Panel
All the controls, circuit breakers, and outlets where they make sense. The 7500 Watt Generator has individual circuit breakers for each receptacle.
Two 5-20R Duplex GFCI Receptacle
4, 120-Volt, 20-Amp GFCI Outlets
One L14-30R Locking Receptacle
1, 120/240-Volt, 30-Amp Outlet
120-Volt Duplex Receptacles have a single pole, pushbutton circuit breaker. 120/240-Volt Receptacles have a two-pole, toggle-type circuit breaker.
Always use extension cords and generator cords rated for the electrical load. Use the Norwall Power Calculator to determine the approximate power requirements of a load.
Made in the USA. Generac designs and manufactures the 7500 Watt Generator GP7500E DF in the United States.